The health and well-being of our residents is always our highest priority. We continue to follow the COVID-19 situation closely and have taken steps to minimize the risk of exposure to our residents and staff.
Because we are dealing with an unprecedented scenario and a national emergency has been declared regarding the Coronavirus, we will now be closing the community to all visitors. Exceptions will be made for absolute essential health care providers, which include on-shift American Orchards team members, doctors/medical practitioners, and licensed nurses.
We here at American Orchards will continue to take preventative measures implemented earlier including increased cleaning and disinfecting, monitoring of residents and staff for signs and symptoms, and frequent hand washing.
There are several precautionary measures we encourage you to follow to minimize the risk of infection and avoid the spread of the disease of COVID- 19 and other diseases
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (60% alcohol) if soap and water unavailable.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth at all times.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or sleeve when you sneeze or cough. Throw away the tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Restrict activities outside of your home with the exception of seeking medical care.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and understand that with these ever-changing events, it can be frustrating and concerning. We will continue to monitor the situation and update our procedures as appropriate.
Please call the front desk with any questions, concerns, or to speak with a loved one.
Your American Orchards Family