We are privileged to have residents from all walks of life call American Orchards their home. Many are military veterans, some are artists or homemakers, and others are teachers or former police officers. Whether from Arizona or Alaska, one common thing that most of them share is the title of “Best Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa in the World” (and they most likely have the shirt to prove it). We call them the greatest generation for a reason.
Thoughtfully Blending Nature and Architecture
Take a look at the American Orchards assisted living facility and you will spot dozens of features that set us apart from other senior care homes. Charming wrap-around porches, orchard areas, winding pathways, indoor and outdoor water features and therapeutic raised gardens all combine to create a relaxing, soothing environment where our residents can truly feel at home.
- Charming Wrap Around Porches
- Orchard Areas
- Walking Pathways
- Life Story Windows
- Therapeutic Raised Garden Areas
- Indoor and Outdoor Water Features
- Indoor and Outdoor Fireplaces
- Covered Outdoor Dining Area
- Barbeque Station
- Bay Windows
- Fish Tanks
- Local Artwork and Images
- Large Windows and Skylights for Natural Light and Nature Views
Safety Features that Offer Peace of Mind
Aesthetics matter, but we also place a great deal of emphasis on safety. Every detail of American Orchards is designed with our residents’ safety in mind. This is single level living at its best – there are no hazardous resident stairwells, elevators, or long hallways.
Our person-centered home layout provides easy access dining and common areas that are in close proximity to residence suites.There are open nurses’ stations in each home section, which help accommodate our compassionate care team and better serve our residents’ personal needs.
Safety features also include:
- State-of-the-art resident call system (Philips)
- Zero-transition flooring through doorways and shower entrances
- Fire sprinklers and suppression systems throughout
- Third party fire and emergency monitoring
- Gilbert fire station located less than 1 block away
- Indoor and outdoor security cameras
- Dedicated external generators for each building
- Secured courtyard area for memory care residents
- Safety features on all exterior doorways and gates
If you would like to learn more about what we offer our residents, contact us to schedule a tour of our community.